Website PMVA Inc.
• Facilitate and handholds Virtual Assistant’s training.
• Sending weekly reports about the progress of the VA’s.
• Attends all Training Session, and catch-ups to Meetings with the VA’s and the client.
• Creates and develops process notes for every type of task especially in the unpacking and addressing unfamiliar tasks.
• Conducting catch up with the VA’s and monitoring of attitude and performance.
• Communicates roadblocks and errors to AU Outsourcing Technician.
• Monitors and updates KPI Spreadsheet on the Virtual Assistants under implementation stage of training.
• Assist Virtual Assistants for queries and in developing skills prior to deploying in operations.
• Communicate schedule conflicts to REIL training coordinator.
• Attends all scheduled training in REIL (per assigned module)
• Reviews, checks, and monitors the attitude, performance, and attendance of REIL cadets during the REIL training
• Administers and provides assessment and locks the scores for each module in the score-rating spreadsheet.
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but can be an advantage.
• Can facilitate and drive endorsements.
• Well-versed in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to be highly organized and work under a high pressure environment.
• Analytical skills and possesses advanced research.
• Computer literate and database management skills.
• With or without real estate experience.
• Atleast 6 mos training assistant experience or a trainer in the same or any field.
• Trainer in a BPO and or real estate is an advantage.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 22,000 PHP