Website PMVA Inc.
A Senior Recruiter is to develop and execute creative recruiting strategies to attract a high volume of qualified candidates. You will partner with the hiring manager/ HR department to identify staffing needs, job specifications, and desired qualifications. You need to keep abreast of changes in the labor market and industry trends that may impact the company’s ability to attract talent.
• Work with the department heads to discuss requirements for openings required.
• Work closely with the training team, and REIL coordinator to finalise upcoming class headcount requirements, start date, and any information needed to fill out business manpower needs.
• Spearhead and lead the creation of job descriptions and come up with ideas to create effective job postings in all PMVA channels.
• Manage the performance of the Recruitment team. Ensure that the team is following the recruitment process from start to end.
• Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to assess fit for open positions, when necessary, especially for higher/ supervisory/ managerial positions
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current recruiting trends and technologies
• Develop relationships with colleges and universities to promote the company as an employer of choice
• Lead and attend career fairs and other events to network with potential candidates
• Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, from initial contact through offer stage
• Ensure that applicant tracking system (ATS) and other recruitment-related databases are managed and well maintained
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
• Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
• Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
• Discuss employment terms with candidates
• Ensure that the database of potential candidates for future vacant positions is maintained and updated.
• Manage recruiters and ensure manpower order is met in a timely manner
• Ensure that reference checking is completed by the recruiter prior to REIL training schedule
• Ensure that hiring status report is completed every end of hiring time frame
• Ensure that recruiters submit government reportorial in a timely manner
• Ensure completion of pre-employment requirements for new hires is met by recruiter prior to and or during REIL
• Engage with cadets in collaboration with REIL trainor
• Facilitate daily recruitment huddle and weekly recruitment meeting
• Keep the management/ HR Manager up to date on recruitment matters
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, industrial relations, or related field is an advantage.
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement or equivalent.
• Proven ability to source and screen candidates using a variety of methods, including social media and job board.
• Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
• Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team; Critical thinking ability and ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full time, permanent.
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000