Website PMVA Inc.
PMVA is in need of Virtual Assistants for our clients in United States (NIGHT SHIFT SCHEDULE)
– THIS IS FOR A PIONEER U.S. BASED ACCOUNT
– Training Supplied
– Office-based admin career
Benefits we offer:
– Free Pre-Employment Medical exam
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– Optical Benefit
– An opportunity to go to Australia for training
– Can start earning VL and SL credits after regularization
– 5 Service Incentive leave on Anniversary
– Holy week, Christmas & New year break
– Additional paid Australian holidays (depending on the client)
– Performance Bonus
– Fun and positive working environment
– Career growth
– Will take reservation and customer service calls.
– Advertising properties (charging advertising fees, order sign boards etc.)
– Responding to rental inquiries
– Sending weekly reports to property manager/owner for available properties
– Uploading inspections and creating inspection runs
– Process tenancy applications and updating application tracker
– Typing, transcribing plus editing video condition reports
– Sending smoke alarm work orders
– Prepare and issue invoices, sales and leasing contract (including special terms and conditions)
– Prepare lease renewal and bond form
– Scheduling routine inspection and send out notices
– Preparing monthly property management report
– Organizing and maintaining files
– Prepare and send breach and or termination notices in arrears
– Compile manage and maintain condition report audit
– Data Entry
– Other administrative tasks the client will require
– With voice account experience.
– Preferably a graduate of any 4-year or 2-year course.
– Well-versed in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Positive attitude towards assisting and helping others
– Keen to details.
– Adept with important computer skills including MS Office/G-Suite Applications.
– Knowledgeable in email etiquette.
– Able to organize files and effectively retrieve data
– Capable of meeting deadlines.
– Good analytical skills in a problem-solving environment.
– Someone who has a sense of self responsibility. Thus, can handle corrections and criticisms well.
– Disciplined and has a great attitude towards work
– No attendance issues.
If you have what it takes to be one of us, APPLY NOW and be part of our GROWING FAMILY!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: November 7, 2022
Salary: Php 22,000 + 10% night differential pay.