Website PMVA Inc.
PMVA is in need of Virtual Assistants for our Real Estate clients in Australia and New Zealand.
– No experience required
– Training Supplied
– Office-based admin career
– Advertising properties (charging advertising fees, order sign boards etc.)
– Responding to rental inquiries
– Sending weekly reports to property manager/owner for available properties
– Uploading inspections and creating inspection runs
– Process tenancy applications and updating application tracker
– Typing, transcribing plus editing video condition reports
– Sending smoke alarm work orders
– Prepare and issue invoices, sales and leasing contract (including special terms and conditions)
– Prepare lease renewal and bond form
– Scheduling routine inspection and send out notices
– Preparing monthly property management report
– Organizing and maintaining files
– Prepare and send breach and or termination notices in arrears
– Compile manage and maintain condition report audit
– Data Entry
– Other administrative tasks the client will require
– Preferably a graduate of any 4-year or 2-year course.
– Well-versed in English communication skills, both written and verbal
.- Positive attitude towards assisting and helping others
– Keen to details.
– Adept with important computer skills including MS Office/G-Suite Applications
.- Knowledgeable in email etiquette.
– Able to organize files and effectively retrieve data
– Capable of meeting deadlines.
– Good analytical skills in a problem-solving environment.
– Someone who has a sense of self responsibility. Thus, can handle corrections and criticisms well.
– Disciplined and has a great attitude towards work
– No attendance issues.
– Available to start by May 15, 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php18,000.00 – Php19,000.00 per month