FIXED DAY SHIFT! WEEKENDS OFF! Virtual Assistant – Office Based (Clark)
Full-time · PHP18,000 – PHP19,000 / month
PMVA is in need of Virtual Assistants for our Real Estate clients in Australia and New Zealand.
– No experience required
– Training Supplied
– Office-based admin career
Benefits we offer:
– Free Pre-Employment Medical exam
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– Optical Benefit
– An opportunity to go to Australia for training
– Paid (5) Sick leave upon regularization
– Paid (5) Vacation leave upon regularization
– 5 Service Incentive leave on Anniversary
– Holy week, Christmas & New year break
– Additional paid Australian holidays (depending on the client)
– Performance Bonus
– Fun and positive working environment
– Career growth
– Advertising properties (charging advertising fees, order sign boards etc.)
– Responding to rental inquiries
– Sending weekly reports to property manager/owner for available properties
– Uploading inspections and creating inspection runs
– Process tenancy applications and updating application tracker
– Typing, transcribing plus editing video condition reports
– Sending smoke alarm work orders
– Prepare and issue invoices, sales and leasing contract (including special terms and conditions)
– Prepare lease renewal and bond form
– Scheduling routine inspection and send out notices
– Preparing monthly property management report
– Organizing and maintaining files
– Prepare and send breach and or termination notices in arrears
– Compile manage and maintain condition report audit
– Data Entry
– Other administrative tasks the client will require
– Preferably a graduate of any 4-year or 2-year course.
– Well-versed in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Positive attitude towards assisting and helping others
– Keen to details.
– Adept with important computer skills including MS Office/G-Suite Applications.
– Knowledgeable in email etiquette.
– Able to organize files and effectively retrieve data
– Capable of meeting deadlines.
– Good analytical skills in a problem-solving environment.
– Someone who has a sense of self responsibility. Thus, can handle corrections and criticisms well.
– Disciplined and has a great attitude towards work
– No attendance issues.
– Available to start by the month of January
If you have what it takes to be one of us,
APPLY NOW and be part of our GROWING FAMILY!
Interested applicants may send their resume to: