Intelligent Technology. Better Future.
- Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required.
- Performs equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
1. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology or Electro-Mechanical Technology.2. With at least 2-5 years working experience in the same industry.3. Must have experience in Handler Equipment, capability on ATE equipment.