Website La Rose Noire Philippines, Inc.
Yes we can!
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
· Management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team building skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Decision-making skills
· Effective verbal and listening
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Very effective organizational skills
· Effective written communication skills
· Computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing programs
· Stress management skills
· Time management skills
· Patience and self-confidence
· Good judgement
· Dealing with complexity
Education: College graduate of any food science-related course
Certification/license and training:
PRC license is an advantage but not required; extensive training in areas related to the food manufacturing industry.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
· In the absence of the quality Assurance manager, overseas the implantation of the entire integrated Management system.
· Assists in the monitoring of the Quality Assurance department document and records preparation and management.
· Monitors QA reviews of new products and product development in relation to technical documents and records preparation and management.
· Monitors QA reviews of new products and product development in relation to technical documents in coordination with the new product development group.
· Assist Quality Control Dept. in relation to product complaints t ensure corrective and preventive measures are done.
· Assists in the monitoring of entire factory health and food safety knowledge and regular training
· In the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager, responsible for the approval of manufactured products, packed or held under control by the supplier
· In the absence of the QA responsible for the approval of all components from raw materials and packaging material
· In the absence of quality assurance responsible for the approval and verification of production procedures that have an impact on the product quality and specifications
· Review production and quality control records
· Responsible for establishing and co-authorizing with the production manager the written production procedures
· Reports any possible product tampering to the immediate superior
· Reports any possible food safety issues to higher management
· Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time